First Stop: Tallahassee, Florida! Home of the Seminoles! My husband's fav college team and he got to go to Doak Campbell Stadium!
First Day: Magic Kingdom- Tram ride to park.
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum- Perfect!
Next: Universal Studios!
And Finally: SHREK!I came back and received a phone call about an interview on Monday. I am pretty excited. During the interview I must give a 10 - 15 minute lesson over some listed topics provided. I have decided to do: "How to teach with blogs". Since I have recently started with this again, and reading a blog from a former student, I thought about doing this in my own classroom. While doing research for the blogs I stumbled upon this video.
Now on a more serious note, I received a phone call today about my grandmother in St. Louis. She is in the hospital, they are not quite sure what is wrong with her yet, but she has no energy. She can't even lift any part of her body off of the hospital bed. Say your prayers for her!
1 comment:
and she missed Jeopardy today.
Post a Comment