Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back again!


Well I am going to call this summer "The Summer that Wasn't". I have been crazily busy! When I returned from St. Louis, I was home for 2 days then went to cheer camp with the JV girls for a week came home for a day then went to Daytona Florida with the Varsity cheerleaders for their camp. Came home repainted my room, bought new furniture, and now I start my new job on Monday! Got a new mattress as well! Yessssss!

My husband and I have been trying out a new workout. Ride our bike for a fast 8 - 10 miles, then come home and jog 1/2 to 1 mile. Talk about weak legs! :0 But I like it.

I miss my family in St. Louis though. I am really happy that I have been able to rekindle my relationship with my sister. I missed her and the fam. Thank goodness my brother Chris
has a blogger, B/c I have been keeping up with him through that.



This is the Ploch Family! Uncles, Aunts, cousins, sister and brother, with mom and dad.
Look at that girls HAIR! :)

That's my Pops!


This is my niece! Ain't she cute!



These are my girls!


My fam at the zoo on our 8th anniversary!


My brother Chris!


My uncle BILLY! :)



This is a picture of my grandma a few years ago!

No comments: