Monday, October 29, 2007

weight loss

Okay my goal is to lose 5 pounds before christmas. Which means i must cut down on the CHOCOLATE! :( I am going to workout every morning and afternoon( that yasmine has practice) and blog about it. So here I go: I got up this morning and worked out. I did weights, 3 sets of 10 each in a circuit. Squats ( 90 lbs). bench press( 10 lbs with bar). Row(15 lbs). Dips(help of 16 lbs). bicep curls( 30 lb bar). Abs.

I did eat a few more pieces of food than I should, so I will make sure I cut back tomorrow. I really need to make sure I drink more water tomorrow.

Today at my daughter's practice I will try to run 1 lap and walk 3 laps.

2 comments:

Laura & Brad said...

I find it very hard to drink water. Soda is so good! In helping me achive cutting back, way back on soda I add Crystal Light On The Go drink mix packets. It is roughly $3 for a box of 14 packets. Best part they are sugar free and 0 carbs per serving. I prefer the Raspberry, but they have tons of flavors. They can be found anywhere, however I get mine at Target. It's a shame we live in two different states, we could exercise together. I dread exercising alone. Chris does his thing in the AM, I prefer the PM.

Laura & Brad said...

The packets are actually just at $2 per box. Sorry. The $3 was a sale for 2 boxes.