Tuesday, February 19, 2008

American Idol Downers




Okay, I don't normally post about tv shows, BUT, I am really disappointed. I don't want anyone to win that has already had a chance to make a record. It makes this show no fun. What about the people like Jason Castro who has only sang in front of 5 people before this. I want someone like him to win. NOT someone who has already had the experience. I hope the public actually sees through that and gives the true underdogs a chance. Speaking of Jason, I can see him doing a duet with Colbie Collait. I think they would make a great song together.

What about the judges? I think they bicker way too much when the show is SUPPOSED to be about the contestants. Who cares if you don't agree with each other, at least let everyone speak their mind WITHOUT being interrupted!

Okay, I am done ranting and raving.

Hope this gets better, I am already bored with the show.

GO JASON!

No comments: